Ausangate Trek 4 Days Tour The Highest Mountain of Cusco Classic
From: 310.00 USD$
|Locations Visited||:||Ausangate Snow Capped Mountain ( The Highest Mountain of Cusco)|
|Trip Style||:||Trekking Tours|
|Length||:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Group||:||Min 8, Max 16|
Located over the heart oriental Andes, situated in the Cusco south, Ausangate (6.333above sea level) considerate as a Apu or tutelary divinity from country towns of the Peruvian Andean south. We used a track with a part asphalted who is access to this solid, taken the route from Tinki. You need to be in good fitness for this ramble because it could be around seven or twelve days and you suffer heights and temperatures changes too.
The experience as a agency are becoming into a confident company and you always can trust in our services at the same way as local guides. You can see both an Andean spectacular scene and Quechuas villages that continue living as a typical way (developing communal agriculture and raising llamas, alpacas, vicuñas etc).
What Is Included :
- Ausangate Trek Briefing at Hotel or Office * Let us know where are you going to stay in cusco.
- Professional Bilingual guides.
- Collection from hotel ( we will come to pick you up between 08:45 am to 09:00am )
- Bus from Cusco t – Tinki – Cusco
- 3 breakfast, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- 3 nights Camping
- foam sleeping mattresses note (if you want hire a comfortable air mattresses it also can be hired from us)
- cook horseman mules (carry up to 5 kg per person mules or porters (they just carry cooking stuff and camping equipment )
- doble occupancy tents
- First Aid kit
- Vegetarian Option or special diet-Free available.
What is not Included :
- First Breakfast , last lunch and dinner .
- Entry to hot springs in Pacchanta (10 soles)
- Mineral water (boiled water provided with food but you can buy it along the way )
- sleeping bag ( you can hire from us US$15 )
- Walking poles (you can hire from us US$10)
- Travel and health insurance.( bring copies with you please) :PERU TRAVEL COMPANY highly recommend to get an insurance of trip cancellation / interruption insurance to protect your travel investment. Included with your pre-departure package, bring your travel insurance to cover trip cancellation, interruption, baggage loss and delay, emergency medical evacuation insurance and emergency medical expense insurance.
What you need to Take:
- Hiking water proof boots ( with ankle protectors )
- Trekking poles metal tips are not allowed on the trail
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Sun hat and gloves
- T-shirts / shirts
- Comfortable hiking zip off trousers
- Rain pants
- Bathing suit (for hot springs in Aguas Calientes)
- Sun protection cream ( factor 35 recommended ) sun is strong
- Insect Repellent ( for mosquitos )15 % of deet at least
- Water bottle
- Toilet paper and wet wipes
- Personal medication
- Camera and films
- Torch with spare batteries (flashlight) we recommend headlights
- Emergency money at least 200- 300 ) extra soles.(USD$ 120)
- Short pants , Plaster and bandages
- Walking poles (with rubber tips) they can also be hired from us (they can be used on the Inca Trail if they have rubber tips)