Inca Jungle Trek 3 Days Tour
From: 180.00 USD$
|Locations Visited||:||Inca Trail and Machu picchu Citadel|
|Trip Style||:||Alternative inca treks|
|Length||:||3 Days and 2 Nights|
|Group||:||Min 8, Max 16|
Why book 3 days Inca Jungle Trek with PERU TRAVEL COMPANY ?
3days Inca Jungle Trek with Peru Travel Company is cheap, because we are direct tour operator and we don’t receive a commission for each tour !
- We are local people, we work with local people which want to share and discover with you the land of incas.
- Unique & Expert tours treks & cultural & jungle.
- We are an authorized agency. We don’t refer our clients in another agency.
- Our tours are ecologicals, sustainables, and responsibles for all Peru.
- 10% discount in restaurants locals for the last lunch and supper after the Machu Picchu’s visit.
- Private transport to MollePata village (beginning of the trek).
BASIC PRICE for 3 days / 2 nights – US$ 170 for adults (students card from your own university with photo and
expiration date. US$ 150)
The final price depends on which means of transport you choose to come back at Cuzco. You can purchase your own transport train and return to Cusco. If you want to buy train tickets and transportation, let us know!
Choose one of these options:
*16:22 pm train (US$ 95) + Bus back to Cusco = adult US$ 270 / student US$250
*18:20 pm train (US$ 85) + Bus back to Cusco =adult US$ 260 / student US$ 240
*21:50 pm train (US$ 75 ) + Bus back to Cusco = US$ 250 / student US$ 230
*option, way back by car from hydroelectric power station to Cusco, economical price US$ 20 final price US$ 190
Let us know before the tour!
- Huayna Picchu mountaim US$ 20
- Machu Picchu mountain US$ 20
DAY 01: CUSCO -ABRA MALAGA -SANTA MARIA .
we will pick you up from your hotels betwen 7:30 am to 08:00 am, then we will travel by bus to ABRA MALAGA starting point. Here travelers will change into the attire provided by us (gloves, elbow pads, knee pads, helmets), we will get brief for 20 minutes by our tour guide.after we start biking all down hill passing by diferent ecological levels of the ecosystem, such as Ice capped mountains, hight lands and cloud forest until we arrived HUAMAN MARCA it takes 3 hours aprox.after we will board the van that takes us to the town HUYRO for having lunch, finally we continue driven to the town of SANTA MARIA where another aventure begins white RIVER RAFTING which takes 2 hours aprox, after we will come back to SANTA MARIA and take a local transportation thet take us to SANTA TERESA it takes 1 hour , where we will have dinner and sleep in family houses and dorms.
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner.
- Accommodation : Family House
- Maximum Altitude:4,350 m/14,267 ft
- Minimum Altitude:1430, m/4,676 ft
- Distance biked:48 km approx
- Approximate Rafting Time:2-3 hours
DAY 02 : SANTA TERESA – HIDROLECTRIC – AGUAS CALIENTES TOWN
We’ll get up at 7:00 a.m. and have a breakfast. Then we will start doing another zip line adventure. It will take approximately 2 hours, then we will board a van that will take us to HIDROLECTRICA, where we are having lunch later We will walk by the train track to the village AGUAS CALIENTES; after we will get settled in our hostels then we will have free time to go to hot springs or to explore the village at night we will join all toguetter for having dinner and sleep at the end we will get briefing for the next day for visiting MACHU PICCHU .
- Meals:Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Accommodation: Hostel
- Maximum Altitude:2100 m/ 6,867 ft
- Minimum Altitude:1800 m/ 5,886 ft
- Distance Travelled :12 km approx
- Approximate Walking Time:5-6 hours / Ascent up: 200 m
DAY 03: MACHUPICCHU (visit to the Inka citadel)
we will get up very early at 04:00 am, then we will start walking up to the MACHU PICCHU CITADEL the first part is almost flat by the bus road then we wil take a short INCA TRAIL that goes up to MACHU PICCHU CITADEL once we get there to the main entrance, we will have the amazing apportunity of seeing the sun rise, then we will register and get in and the guide will start doing the walking tour telling you the history of the INCAS CIVILISATION and showing the most important places after we will return to AGUAS CALIENTES ( take train ) or HIDROLECTRIC to take bus back to cusco it takes 6 hours aprox
- Maximum Altitude:2,450 m / 8,011 ft
- Minimum Altitude:2,100 m/ 8,867 ft
- Distance Travelled: 9 km approx
- Approximate Walking Time:1- hours / Ascent up: 350 m
What is Included:
- Entry to Machu Picchu with professional guided tour
- Briefing and meeting with the guide at Hotel or Office
- Professional Bilingual guides.
- Collection from hotel * from 7:30 am to 8:00 am.
- Food , 2 breakfast, 2 Lunches,2 Dinners ( In local Restaurants)
- Bike front Suspension gloves, helmet, Elbow and knee pads, Jackets.
- Rafting in Santa Maria
- Zip Line in Santa Teresa
- First Aid kit
- Vegetarian Option or special diet-Free available.
- Private transport
What is not Included :
- Breakfast day 1 and lunch, Dinner 3 Day
- Cold Water and Snacks
- Hot Spring in Santa Teresa (s/10) and in Aguas Calientes (s/20)
- Huayna Picchu Mountain US$20 and Machu Picchu Mountain US$ 20
- Bus tickets up and down – Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu.
What you need to Take:
- A small Backpack at least 30 lt
- Original passport , don’t forget to get MACHU PICCHU stamp!!
- International Student Identity card (ISIC) if applicable. green card if you are student )
- Travel Insurance is essential
- hiking boots, Sandals or Flip Flops
- Water proof jacket, Rain Poncho, T-shirts, Shorts pants ,Comfortable trousers
- Sun hat, Sun Block , Sunglasses
- Insect repellent 15 % of deet at least – no malaria risk reported
- Toilet Paper and wet wipes
- Personal Medication
- Camera , films, Batteries, flashlight or Headlamp ( it is useful for early mornings )
- Plasters and bandages
- Sandals Bathing suit for hot springs in Santa Teresa and Aguas Calientes )
- Emergency money at least 200- 300 ) extra soles.(USD$ 120)
- Walking poles (with rubber tips) they can also be hired from us (walking poles are not allowed into Machu Picchu citadel.)
What Is The Difference Between Huayna Picchu/Machu Picchu Mountain?
Huayna Picchu is the mountain located at the northwest end of the ruins and Machu Picchu mountain is located at the southwest end. Huayna Picchu is steeper, but more popular and has some interesting archeological ruins at the top. Machu Picchu mountain is a longer trek, less steep and less crowded and offers great views over Machu Picchu. Check this amazing link out for views from the Huayna Picchu mountain and Machu Picchu mountain (it will open with the Huayna Picchu mountain, click on the right side of the picture and the other views will open).
see virtual video ( click here )
How Long Is The Walk From Aguas Calientes To Machu Picchu?
The hike up to Machu Picchu takes around an hour up and 45 minutes to go down.
How Hard Is The Hike From Aguas Calientes To Machu Picchu?
The trail is comprised of stairs and is fairly steep, but taken slowly should not be a problem for most people.
How Long Is The Hike From Machu Picchu Up To Huayna Picchu?
The trail takes about 45 minutes to 1 hour to climb up and about 30 minutes to get down.
How Hard Is The Hike To Huayna Picchu?
The trail is very steep and can be crowded. People who have trouble with vertigo may not enjoy this trek.
What Is The Best Time To Hike Huayna Picchu?
We recommend the 10:00 – 11:00am entry time as it is more flexible with tours and allows travelers a more relaxed experience at the ruins.
When Does Machu Picchu Open/Close?
The ruins open at 6:00am and closes at 5:00pm.
How Long Do Most People Spend On machu picchu?
The majority of people will spend about 6 to 7 hrs in Machu Picchu.
Why booking with peru travel company ?
we are direct operators that means we do not pass onto another tour company , we own our own transports, bikes and equipment meaning the tour is well organized and the service is better. Better biking gear is also provided including full-face helmet, gloves, elbow and knee protection, and jackets.
Pickup is early, at 6:30am, allowing for extra time for a short break in Ollantaytambo, safer and quieter roads for biking and an early arrival to Santa Maria for lunch and rafting.
White water rafting in Santa Maria is exclusive with our tour operator meaning it is better controled for safety, maximum 6 passengers per boat and always an accompanying safety boat or kayak.