The Sacred Valley of the Incas, in the Peruvian Andes, is composed by numerous rivers that descend forravine and small valleys, possesses numerous Archaeological Centers and Indigenous Villages.
This valley was very estimated by the Incas due to his(her,your) special geographical and climatic qualities. It was one of the principal points of production for the wealth of his(her,your) lands and place where the best grain of maize takes place in Peru
|Locations Visited||:||sacred valley of the incas & Machu picchu tour|
|Length||:||2 days tour|
|Group||:||Min 2, Max 15|
SACRED VALLEY TOUR WITH MACHUPICCHU 2 DAYS AND 1 NIGHT.
First day: Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
Departure of the tour 08:10 am, Plaza de armas ( at the main fountain) of the city of Cusco and then we go towards the Sacred Valley of the Incas, we go through craft markets where you can buy crafts, then we go to the archaeological site of Pisac with its picturesque terraces cultivated on the mountain, then we continue with the tour and make a stop in the town of Urubamba to taste a buffet lunch, and then we head towards the Fortress of Ollantaytambo known also as the living Inca city. Finally, we will go to the train station of Ollantaytambo, to board the train that departs at 7:00 pm to the town of Aguas Calientes, which takes a trip of 1:45 minutes. We will spend the night at the prearranged hotel in Aguas Calientes.
Second day: Tour to Machu Picchu “The lost city of the Incas”
We get up very early, we will go up to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and we will be able to appreciate the spectacular sunrise. Then we will make a guided tour to the most important enclosures of this citadel such as: the main square, the Temple of the Sun, Solar clock Inti Wattana, the Royal Rooms, the Temple of the Three Windows and the Cemeteries.
After finishing the tour of the citadel of Machupicchu you can make the trek to the summit of Huaynapicchu or the mountain sector Machu Picchu, this will take you a few hours, in which you can enjoy the landscape and see some breath-taking views (This visit is without a guide). Then we will go down by bus to Aguas Calientes and in the afternoon we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, to transport you by bus back to the city of Cusco.
- Professional tourist guide in English or Spanish.
- All transfers from your hotel, to the stations and tourist attractions to visit.
- All transportation for tours.
- Round trip train tickets Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance tickets for sacred valley of the incas (tourist ticket )
- Entrance tickets for Machu Picchu
- 1-night Hostel in Aguas Calientes.
- food (buffet lunch ) in the sacred valley of the incas
- cold drinks
- Original Student card
- You only need to carry a small day pack
- Water to drink ,Camera, Waterproof jacket or rain poncho, Warm jacket
- Sun hat , Comfortable hiking zip off trouser
- Basic toiletries, Hat or cap for the sun, essential
- Sunscream with sun protection
- Sun protection cream ( factor 35 recommended ) sun is strong.