Inca Trail 2 Days Tour clasicc
FROM : 420.00 USD$
|Locations Visited||:||Traditional Inca Trail and Machu picchu Citadel|
|Trip Style||:||Trekking Tours|
|Length||:||2 days and 1 night|
|Group||:||Min 8 , Max 16|
The Inca Trail is by far the most famous trek in South America and is rated by many to be in the top 5 treks in the world. In just 26 miles (43km) it manages to combine beautiful mountain scenery, lush cloud-forest, subtropical jungle and, of course, a stunning mix of Inca paving stones, ruins and tunnels. The final destination of the trail just cannot be beaten: Machu Picchu, the mysterious “Lost City of the Incas”.
Peru Travel Company is an independent guide to the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu aimed at helping visitors to decide whether the Inca Trail is the trek for them. Although there are literally thousands of kilometres of “Inca Trails” throughout Peru this website concentrates on the Classic 4 days and 2 days Inca Trail trek that starts at (km82 ,km 104 ) along the railway from Cusco to Aguas Calientes and treks high up into the mountains passing the Inca ruins of Llactapata, Runkurakay, Sayacmarca, Phuyupatamarca and Wiñay Wayna before finally arriving at Machu Picchu for sunrise on the last day of the trek. We have include information about when is the best time to do the trek, how best to prepare for it, and advice on how to choose a tour operator best suited to your interests and budget. The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu really is an beautiful trek and we hope that with a little advice and planning it turns out to be an incredible and unforgettable experience. Good luck and happy trekking
FIRST DAY: CUSCO – WIÑAYWAYNA – Aguas CALIENTES.
Hikers ,will be picked up from 05 :00 am and driven to ollantaytambo (train station ) for a 1:30 hour bus then we will board a Tourist Expedition Train with reserved seats for about 1 hour and 45 minutes to the kilometer 104 , which is starting point . As soon as we arrive to this point we will cross a bridge to the check point and show your passports then we will start a soft walk into the other side of the Vilcanota river the trail heads off to the right towards the ruins of Chachabamba. After a considerable time dedicated to Chachabamba, we will continue the trail heads south and begin climbing the mountain, before entering the cloud forest. Then the trail leaves the forest and goes west while continuing the uphill hike in open grassland. After hiking in the sun for about three hours, the trail descends into a shaded forest. This is where trekkers can enjoy a beautiful waterfall. After leaving the waterfall and forest, hikers will arrive at the lower part of the incredible ruins of Wiñaywayna. It is recommended that you start the trek with at least 2 litres of water.
After lunch in Wiñaywayna we continue through a beautiful cloud forest full of bromelias, orchids and fern trees. You will walk the last part of the trail with amazing features stone steps and tambos intresting places and climb the 60 steps before arriving to the famous Inti Punku or Sun Gate. From this point you will be able to contemplate and observe this unique place, last 45 minutes to be on front of this wonder, where you can feel a peaceful and special feeling. Spend a short time for pictures and views then we prepare our mind for the next early morning,then we walk for 1:00 hour dwon to aguias calientes town hot springs This is all considered a low altitude hike, but you would want to be fit.
- Meals: Lunch , Dinner
- Accommodation: Hotel
- Maximum Altitude: 2680m/8792ft
- Minimum Altitude: 2100m/6888ft
- Distance Travelled: 7 Km aprox.
- Approximate Walking Time: 6 – 7 Hours
SECOND DAY :AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO.
Early after a good breakfast re-live the history and the mysterious world of the Incas, we take the first bus up at approx 05.30am and arrive at the ruins at 06.15am. This time is still not so crowded so we take advantage of the tranquility of this sacred site ; Guided Tour of Machupicchu. This enigmatic city is explored for Approx 2 hrs and their mysteries and archaeological information will be explained by your expert guide, ( you generally have approx 6 hrs extra free time but depends on train timetables in high season.) Option to climb to the Huayna Picchu mountain ( Please check previously with your guide. Sometimes guided tour is after Huaynapicchu.)
Machu Picchu is a magical, mysterious place that for nearly a century has intrigued archaeologists and visitors alike. Perched atop a steep, emerald green peak 8,000 feet high in the Andes in southern Peru, it is reachable only by a long road that zigzags up the slope from the roaring Urubamba river, or by hiking four days along the challenging Inca Trail. One can imagine the excitement when intrepid Yale professor-explorer Hiram Bingham, led there by local peasants in 1911, first glimpsed the jungle-invaded citadel abandoned by the Incas four centuries earlier.Bingham eagerly surveyed the site over the next five years, clearing away brush and identifying palaces, temples, and a celestial observatory from what is believed to have been a summer palace or ceremonial center for the first Incan emperor, Pachakuteq. Most of its gold and other treasures had been looted around the time of the Spanish conquest, but he unearthed thousands of artifacts and carted them off to New Haven to study. The Incas built their mysterious city here to be closer to the gods. It was placed so high in the clouds, that the conquering Spaniards never found or destroyed it. Visitors to Machu Picchu see well-preserved ruins hidden among the majestic Andes: palaces, baths, temples, tombs, sundials and farming terraces, along with llamas that roam among hundreds of gray granite houses.
- Meals: Breackfast
- Accommodation: 2 person per room.
- Maximum Altitude: 2400m/7872ft
- Minimum Altitude: 2100m/6888ft
- Distance Travelled: 9 km approx
- Approximate Walking Time: 3 – 4 Hours.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Tour guide (English or spanish )
- Pick up form your Hotel at 04:00 am
- bus to ollantaytambo train station (2 Hrs)
- Tourist train ( Expedition train service) to Km 104 ( trailhead of the Inca Trail)
- Entrance fees for the trail and Machu picchu citadel
- Permits and fees for the 2 Day Inca Trail park
- Food 1 breakfast,1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Two-hours guided tour at Machu Picchu
- Guided visit of Chachabamba, Wiñaywayna
- Guided Tour in Machupicchu on the second Day
- 1 Box Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast .
- hostel Private room for 2 person in Aguas Calientes town. (Shower and bathroom)
- 2 bus tickets ( Machupicchu-Aguas Calientes -Machupicchu)
- Tourist train ( Expedition train service) return to Cusco or train to Ollanta and transport back to Cusco
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Breakfast on the first morning and lunch on the last day after machu picchu
- Entrance to the hot spring in Aguas Calientes 20 soles (US$ 6) (optional )
- Bus down from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes on 2 nd Day US$ 12 or (a Down hill walk for 55 minutes to Aguas Calientes)
- Dinner on the 2nd Day
- Tips for your guide is not mandatory.
- ticket for Huayna Picchu $70.00 _( optional )
- Travel and health insurance. (bring copies with you please):
- Baggage excess
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE:
- Original passport and copies
- Original Student card
- Note ( you have to bring your student card to machu picchu because you are going to be required to show at Machu picchu
- You only need to carry a small day pack
- Water to drink ( 2 liters)
- Camera, binoculars
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Sun hat and gloves
- T-shirts / shirts
- Comfortable hiking zip off trousers
- Basic toiletries
- Hat or cap for the sun, essential
- Sunscream with sun protection
- Insect repellent for mosquitoes (Malaria or Yellow fever not been reported)
- Rain pants
- Bathing suit (for hot springs in Aguas Calientes)
- Sun protection cream ( factor 35 recommended ) sun is strong
- Insect Repellent ( for mosquitos )15 % of deet at least
- Water bottle
- Comfortable hiking boots, runners or sturdy shoes
- Money in soles or dollars. ATM´s or cash machines and travelers cheques in Aguas Calientes are more expensive to change
- Short pants , Plaster and bandages
- Walking poles (with rubber tips) they can also be hired from us (they can be used on the Inca Trail if they have rubber tips)
UP-GRADING HOTELS in Aguas Calientes: Based on 2 people sharing a room, price is per person.
Hotel Presidente or Green Nature US$ 20.00 per person
Hotel Santuario US$ 35.00 per person.
Hotel Andina Luxury US$ 40.00 per person.
Mapi -INKATERRA US$ 80.00 per person.(Include Dinner and Breakfast)
Hotel Hatuchay Tower US$140.00 per person
Hotel INKATERRA US$ 220.00 per person.(Include Dinner and Breakfast)
Sumaq Hotel 5 stars US$ 190.00 per person.(Include Dinner and Breakfast)
INFORMATION & RECOMMENDATIONS
SHORT INCA TRAIL to MACHUPICCHU TREK 2 Day / 1Night
- There are a limited number of permits for the Inca Trail hike and you
- must book well in advance
- you must pay the deposit as soon as you book
- BOOK and PAY- WESTERN UNION
- To book directly or provide your payment details SKYPE-US
- sas.travel.info sastravelcuscoperu or sas.travel
- Please feel free to contact us for any urgencies at: +51 84 984751486 or +51 84 984601444
- On the calendar to the left side, the month showing and the first bold date is the first possible date that permits issued by the park office (National Culture Institute INC) are available and we still have free spaces in our group.
- To see if a later date is available click on the calendar on the month you want using the arrow to the right and if the date is bold then it is still available
- if you pay today!
BOOK EARLY … to avoid disappointments.
Remember there are a limited number of spaces available for each day so call us now with your questions or book online to reserve your spot
TICKET FOR HUAYNA-PICCHU MOUNTAIN.-
<a href=”https://www.peek.com/s/f1773b32-6cea-46d4-ad81-b0dd65c16d72/aY0m” class=”replace-with-your-class(es)” data-embed=”true” data-button-text=”Book Now”>INCA JUNGLE TREK TO MACHU PICCHU </a>